A customized support service
Our Senior Consultant offers you an exclusive methodology that will be specifically tailored to your company’s profile. This methodology is based on our wide-ranging experience and in-depth knowledge in the area of Industrial Property.
Build and write your company’s trademark policy
A trademark policy should first be materialized in a written document, for easy reference and sharing.
The document will define the guidelines you need to properly inform and take your decisions over the long term.
A Brand Policy includes and combines the following issues :
- Legal aspects associated with your intangible assets
- Pending Legal issues on your tardemark Portofolio : weak distinctiveness, notoriety, litigation
- Your company’s objectives in terms of business and/or geographic development
- Budget allocated to the implementation of your trademark policy
- Assessment of the internal or external resources required for implementing your policy
- Building information flows between contributors
Based on these datas, an Operational Legal Charter will be written with clear guidelines on the following key points :
- Trademark management guidelines
– Strategy of protection
– Strategy of Defense
– Guidelines regarding communication and use of the brand in the course of trade
What are the advantages to write and share your Brand Policy?
- Consistency of the actions
- Continuity of the strategy
- Short or middle term cost-savings
- Saving time in making decision
- Foreseeability for budget and actions
- Increasing brand value
- Increasing the protection of the brands
Evaluate the efficiency of your Brand Policy through key performance indicators (kpis)
A KPI is a substantiated figure that delivers a precise piece of information, e.g. average dispute settlement time; proximity of the legal department vis-à-vis the frontline teams; sustainment of the company’s intangible capital…